Tuesday, December 11, 2012

30 Day Cleanse! Version 2.0

Cleansing from consumption

I just completed my first blogging 30 Day Cleanse!  It was so therapeutic I'm going straight into another one.  My first thirty days focused on calorie consumption and a bit on caloric expenditure as well.  I was cleansing my gastrointestinal tract, my organs of assimilation and detoxification such as the liver, kidneys and skin.  The sense organ at play was the tongue and the organ of action the feet.  For the next thirty days I will be focussing on my consumption of media and commodity...I will be cleansing my eyes, ears and mind and filling the gap with my own production of creativity and the consumption of more traditional art.  I will also be cleansing my pocketbooks, eliminating needless expenditures. I will utilize the same tier system, beginning with tier one: two 30 minute media blocks per day when I can use the Internet and a tight budget of necessary household or business purchases only.

Watch me Grow!

High altitude strawberries I discovered at Machu Picchu

No comments: