Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Before We Forget!

Divine representations of our own inner light,
Lakshmi, Ganesha & Saraswati. 
What a blessing the recent command from Swami Sita, "Go out and create Spiritual Community!"  I listened and a few months later a few of us have gathered on the first and third Tuesdays of each month from 7:30pm- 8:45pm.  An important part of our Satsanga, or spiritual gathering, is the reading from a divine or inspired text.  I have been choosing each reading from Bliss Divine by Swami Sivananda.  On the first meeting we read the chapter on Satsanga, at the next meeting we read Prayer, third meeting we read Bhakti and fourth meeting, yesterday, we read God.  At present publication I have reflected upon Satsang, and and to remind and encourage myself to write blogs on each of these subjects....which I've almost completed, only Prayer remains!  Enjoy and I hope to see you tonight for Satsang...the reading is on Fear!

No comments: