Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mother's Day Brunch: The Menu


Mothers' Day Brunch


 I had my family over for Mother's Day, three generations sitting in the garden, it was wonderful.  I picked a latin theme mixing a little old world into the new world.  I wanted there to be delicious vegan options and a little decadence to please everyone.  The food turned out great, and just the way I like it, all the dishes coming to completion at the same time.  I was probably a zombie all afternoon!  I will use this menu to guide my first recipe blog posts.  So stay tuned if you want to find out how to make some of this delicious and healthy food!

The Menu
Chile Relleno de Polenta
Tortilla Espanola
Andouille Sausage
Mexican Rolls
Fruit Plate
Green Salad

Mexican Rolls
Tortilla Espanola and Andouille Sausage

Fruit Plate
Delicious!

No comments: